2009年5月14日 星期四

mojave3 in love with a view


I had a plan That was built on thinking too long Canadian winters At home with your sisters The romance was hard to ignore I remember you searching I thought you were searching That's how I picked up the phone Happy to hear you remembered the view So glad to assume it was fate So I stood at the station With a plan and a pocket of poems Heroically tragic Bearded and blind with obsession I'm a car without hope Too close to the ditch to go far I showed you my field I said this is my field But you weren't impressed You said why are we here Your motives aren't clear This room with a view And so much of you Is far from here Oh my heart It just fell apart And I wished I could show you The same view Of you by the window And me Just feeling so fine Yeah and me just feeling so fine Me just feeling fine